These are not just any muffins…they are Flourless, Eggless Choco-Banana Muffins
Muffins that are Moist & delicious, these Flourless, Eggless Choco-Banana Muffins are packed with protein and fiber. They are great as a snack or breakfast and easy to make!
Yields about 18 mini-muffins.
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup coconut shredded (optional)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup honey
3 tbsp. flax seed mixed in
9 tbsp. of water
1 large ripe banana
1/4 cup chocolate chips or carob chips
1. Preheating oven to 325 F (150 C). Oil mini muffin tin with coconut oil
2. In a small bowl mix water and flax seeds and let sit
3. Combine almond flour, shredded coconuts, baking soda, and salt in a bowl
4. Combine honey, flax gel and mashed banana
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well
6. Mix in chocolate chips/carob chips
7. Evenly fill each baking cup with batter
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle of 1 muffin comes out clean!