Vegan Fudge Brownies
These brownies are so yummy, you would never guess they have black beans in them.
An easy recipe to make, gluten-free, oil free and packed with protein. Sweetened naturally with dates. They are thick and just amazing. Not too sweet but oh so good!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10-12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line your baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place oats, shredded coconut, and dates into a blender and run until ground into a meal.
- Melt chocolate by placing chocolate into a double boiler and mixing continuously until smooth. Alternatively, you can microwave the chocolate in intervals of 15 seconds, mixing in between, until melted.
- Add the chocolate and all of the remaining ingredients into the blender and run until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides.
- Place into the lined pan, level out the top, and bake for 25 minutes and until firm to the touch.
- Remove and cool for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Bon Apétit! 🙂